How safe is your data if disaster strikes?
If your server went down due to a hardware failure or natural disaster, how long would it be until your system was back up and running?
How much money could your business lose if your critical systems were down for a few days or even an entire week?
If you're a small business owner, you may never have thought about the prospect of losing all your email, client files and other important information in a disaster.
Or you may have a backup system in place that includes tape backups or other offsite storage.
While tape backups are a better solutions than no backup system at all, they do not have the flexibility to:
- Backup Your System's Critical Data Every 15 Minutes - Most backup tapes perform a backup every 24 hours. While this is better than nothing, are you prepared to lose an entire DAY's work?
- Recover Your Vital Systems Quickly - Tape backup systems do not offer an automatic way to restore your system. Restoring from tape is often time-consuming and labor intensive at best
Protect Valuable Informational Assets & Keep Downtime To A Minimum
In the 21st century it's CRITICAL for small businesses to have a backup and recovery plan in place, yet many don't because the costs associated with the technology have always been out of reach -- until now!
Our BDR System works just like Enterprise-class Business Continuity Solutions WITHOUT The Enerprise-class price!
Our NAS device is a comprehensive Backup and Disaster Recovery solution (BDR) for Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 servers. At a price you can afford, our system offers an all-encompassing solution for small-to-midsize businesses.
The system includes:
- Frequent backups (as frequent as every 15 minutes) with an onsite NAS Device
- Optional off-site data storage at highly rated data centers
- The ability to restore downed servers in less than 60 minutes!
- Advanced restoration options (file- and folder-levels) with Exchange message and mailbox recovery
- Bare-metal restorations to dissimilar hardware
- Low cost
Get Peace of Mind Now!
Want to know more? Contact EIO Services today. Our experienced technicians will listen to your backup and recovery needs and help you implement the solution that is best for you!
Contact us today at (925) 241-4444 for more information!